The practice would like to invite you to download the NHS APP.
Its the new simple way to access a range of services on your smartphone or tablet.
If you need any help in downloading or using the app please call in reception and ask for help after 11am
What does the NHS App do?
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data