Welcome to our practiceWelcome to the surgery of Dr G Eko based at Darton Health Centre. Please DO NOT come into the Practice if you have symptoms of Covid19 follow the NHS guidance and self isolate for 2 weeks or contact NHS111 online at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/. If you are asked to come into the surgery please wear a mask if possible. Wheelchair access and toilet facilities for the disabled are available at surgery.
|Monday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||7.30am - 6.00pm|
Tel: 01226 219123
Fax: 01226 213892
Darton Health Centre
- How to create healthy drinking habits that last beyond Dry January
- How to have a more eco-friendly period
- Can 'prescribed' laughter help people recover from trauma?
- How to alter your language around menstruation to be more inclusive
- Should you take regular breaks from drinking alcohol throughout the year?